How you're using it: 5 great ways to use Google Calendar
It's only been in the last year that I've come to understand the true organizational joy that is Google Calendar. But even with how much I use it, I realize that there are probably a bunch of other uses that could make me more productive.
So for this week's "How You're Using It
" feature, I asked fans on Facebook and Twitter to share how you're using Google Calendar. And wow, I'm so glad I asked.
- I use it to to schedule events but I add in the address of the event
to the calendar so that come the time of the event, I just click on the
event's location and then have it give me driving instructions. -Keith
- I make color-coded calendars for big kids' preschool stuff and the baby's many doctor's appoinments. -LizinProgress
- I keep my husband's calendar up-to-date so that he can't pull the "I
didn't know about that" about our family calendar. I love that I can
invite him to an event and have it show up on his iPhone. It's like
- We have a shared calendar between 6 families that hang out together a
lot. We all use it to plan group events or remember important dates in
each others' lives. -Dabni
- A college friend made me a half-marathon training program on Google
Calendar that I can get on my iPhone with an app so I can access it
from anywhere. -MrsARodriguez
Tell us how you're using Google Calendar.
Find More: How You're Using It, Organization, Parents' Lifesavers, Tips and Tricks